The user possesses a living costume that is symbiotically bound to their body. Though not a superpower itself, it does grant powers to the user.
- Assimilative Evolution
- Amorphous Physiology
- Costume Specification
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Malleable Anatomy
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Divided Mind
- DNA Replication
- High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Life-Force Absorption
- Parasite Physiology
- Regenerative Empowerment
- Symbiotic Weaponry
- Symbiote and host may need each other to survive.
- User may develop completely different personality due to symbiote being alive as well.
- User's life force may be used to power the symbiote.
- Symbiote might be weakened by a certain power or substance (Ex: Venom's symbiote is weakened by sound waves or fire)