The power to gain powers from a symbiotic creature on or in the user's body.
- Symbiotic Exchange
- Symbiotic Relationship
The user is able to become the host to another being or entity that lives in or on the user's body and generally grants them enhanced condition and new abilities. The being/entity may be a spirit, angel, demon, dimensional entity, deity, or even something as a simple as a parasite and any powers it gives is likely to vary depending on what it is.
The symbiote usually requires the essence of the host in order to survive. They may feed off its host's body, mind, soul, emotions, life force etc. but in return they give the host greater power similar to the ways of equivalent exchange.
- In general
- To spiritual symbiosis
- To psychic symbiosis
- To digital symbiosis
- Angelic Symbiosis: The user is chosen by a angel/angelic being to be their vessel in the mortal world, the user gains access to a angelic power and the power of the concept whit the angel represents.
- Biological Symbiosis: The user becomes a host to a physical being, the user can manifests his power in form of a symbiotic costume. The user can gains enhanced regeneration and immunity. (EX: Eddie Brock to the Venom Symbiote)
- Cosmic Symbiosis: The user is chosen by a cosmic being or have one sealed inside of them. In general the user gains several powerful cosmic powers and can manifest the power of the concept which the entity represents. (EX: Jean Gray to Phoenix Force)
- Demonic Symbiosis: The user is chosen by a demon/demonic being to be their vessel in the mortal world, the user gains access to a angelic power and the power of the concept whit the demon represents.
- Digital Symbiosis: The user becomes a host to a digital being. In general the entity grants the power to interact with machines, manipulate data or even digitalize the host.
- Mechanical Symbiosis: The user becomes a host to one or more machines. Similar to Digital Symbiosis the user can interact with machines and data. In general the user has a machine bounded to their body or has nano-machines grafted to their bones; the user generally becomes a techno-organic being. (EX: Warren Worthingtion III when infected with the Techno-Organic Virus)
- Psychic Symbiosis: The user becomes a vessel of a psychic entity (creatures like Succubi/Incubi, beings of dreams/nightmares etc.). The user generally gains psionic powers and in some cases telekinetic powers of varying levels depending of the symbiotic being. (EX: Yui Konagi to Engi Threepiece)
- Spiritual Symbiosis: The user becomes a host to a spiritual being or entity. Users can gain powers based on the type of spirit. (EX: Yugi Muto to Pharaoh Atem)
- Symbiotic Tattoos: The user sports a full-body paints which house sealed entities who very in degrees of power. These inks enable its host to access those abilities pertaining to whoever they're connected to, these links bound to a host can be divine, demonic, transcendent or even eldritch in nature. (EX: Danila to Lucifer)
- The symbiote may take over the user completely.
- Host may be driven insane by symbiote.
- Both symbiote and host may need each other to survive.
- Both symbiote and host may need a mutual relationship on any degree.