- Blade Control/Dominion/Manipulation/Mastery
- Sword Control/Dominion/Mastery
The user can create, shape and manipulate swords, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Blade Attacks using swords.
- Blade Constructs using swords.
- Blade Construction with swords.
- Blade Projection
- Hidden Arsenal
- Manipulate the properties of swords.
- Move/lift swords.
- Projectile Enhancement via throwing swords.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Proficiency on any swords they get their hands on.
- Weapon Regeneration
- May be unable to create swords, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- May not be able to manipulate swords wielded by others, only one's own swords.
See Also: Sword Tropes.
- Rebellion (Not Lives)