Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Wah-ha-ha! Did you think a little thing like the end of the world was gonna do me in? The earth tried to swallow me up once or twice, but I just pried its jaws open and climbed back out!"
- ― Duncan Harcourt (Final Fantasy VI)
The power to have knowledge in surviving. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Survivalism Intuition
- Survivalist Intuition
The user has intuitive understanding in survival, allowing them to actively prepare for emergencies, including possible disruptions in social or political order, on scales from local to international. Survivalists often acquire emergency medical and self-defense training, stockpile food and water, prepare to become self-sufficient, and build structures (e.g., a survival retreat or an underground shelter) that may help them survive a catastrophe.
This also includes clusters of natural disasters, patterns of apocalyptic planetary crises, or "Earth Changes", anthropogenic disasters, general collapse of society, financial disruption or economic collapse, global pandemic, or widespread chaos or some other unexplained apocalyptic event.
- Culinary Intuition - cooking to stay alive by using stockpile food and water
- Enhanced Combat - self-defense
- Enhanced Trapping - home and territory invasions
- Enhanced Preparedness - always be prepared
- Hunting Intuition - know how to hunt
- Medical Intuition - medical care
- Self-Sustenance - without the aid, support or interaction
- Tracking Evasion - avoid detection and evade followers
- Environmental Adaptation
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Supernatural Self-Preservation
- Supernatural Survivability