The ability to greatly strengthen and evolve superpowers and abilities to its absolute ultimate power level. Combination of Power Augmentation, Superpower Manipulation and Evolution. Opposite to Superpower Devolution.
- Absolute Enhanced/Infinite Evolution
- Power/Ability Evolution
- Power Development
The user of this power can upgrade or evolve any kind of superpower, including enhancing ones physical and mental condition enhancing them an unlimited number of times, to virtually any level gaining new powers or form.
- Absolute Condition - By evolving mental and physical abilities to the limit.
- Ability Creation
- Alpha Physiology
- Ability Transcendence
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Evolution - Keep evolving because the process of evolution never stops.
- Evolution Manipulation - Control the process of evolution of other superpowered beings.
- Energy Amplification
- Hyper Form
- Legendary Form
- Limitation Inducement
- Power Activation
- Power Augmentation
- Power Balance
- Power Level Manipulation
- Power Negation
- Power Warping - Stop the process of evolution of any super powered being forcing them to stay on his current level of power forever.
- Reactive Adaptation
- Self-Adaptive Power
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self Transcendence
- Super Form
- Superpower Manipulation
- Temporary Invincibility
- True Power
- Concept Destruction - Eliminate flaws or boundaries of the power or limits.
- Almighty Ascension
- Almighty Link
- Almighty Object
- Almighty Replication
- Almighty Object Fusion
- Omega Physiology
- Potential Creation
- Power Manifestation
- May need help of a certain energy or item
- Weak users may die on the process of evolving a superpower.
- Takes a lot of energy out of the users.
- The user needs to possess a great potential to evolve their powers.
- May require the user to already possess a power to evolve.
- Can be dangerous to inexperienced users cause, it does not evolve gradually or by stages but it takes the user to the ultimate level of power all at once causing a lot of strain on the users body.
- Some users can only evolve techniques.
- May be only temporary.
- Some evolutions have their drawbacks/weaknesses.
- Evolving specific power may require an intense training regimen.
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10)
- Stand Arrow (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)