Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- " I saw a star explode and send out the building blocks of the universe. Other stars, other planets and eventually other life. A supernova! Creation itself"
- ― -Cavil, Battlestar Galactica "No Exit"
- Supernova Creation/Generation
The user is able to cause stars to go supernova, a stellar explosion that is more energetic than a nova. This explosion can wipe out an entire solar system and everything within; planets, life, etc. Higher-level users may be able to cause even stars that are not massive enough to go supernova.
- Black Hole Creation with the evolution of said star's collapse.
- Destruction of an entire solar system
- Explosion Inducement of suns/stars
- Omnicide within the solar system.
- Star Destruction
- Solar Radiation Generation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Creation/Cosmic Creation- Supernovas are said to send out the building blocks of life, planets, etc.
- Explosion Inducement/Explosion Manipulation
- Nebula Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- May be affected as well if one does not have protection along with the power.
- May have a limit to how large stars user can affect.
- Jean Grey (Marvel); as the Dark Phoenix
- Necrom (Marvel Comics)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)
- Clyde Wyncham Jr./Marquis of Death (Marvel Comics)
- Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)
- Niall Brigant (True Blood)
- Naga Sadow (Star Wars)
- The Sun Crusher (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
- Sun-Eater (DC Comics)
- Starbreaker (DC Comics)
- The Hand of Omega (Doctor Who)
- Sephiroth (Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)
- Andromeda Ascendant(Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda); via Nova Bombs
- Hao Asakura (Shaman King)
- Q weapons (Star Trek Voyager)