- Abnormal/Advanced/Immense/Super/Unnatural Strength
Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally stronger than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely stronger than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
- User can lift objects that are heavy for normal humans.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground.
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Strength Combat by combining one's own augmented strength in their combat skills.
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Supernatural Leap
- Supernatural Stamina
- Peak Human Strength
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernatural Strength
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and trucks of great size.
- Type II: Being able to lift structures from battleships to massive air-crafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and moving mountains at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents and planets at top strength.
- Absolute Strength: Incalculable strength that allows user to perform unbelievable feats such as lifting virtually anything with ease or distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands.
- Could take time for user to control their strength in order to handle mundane things and people without harming or destroying them.
- Can be overpowered by beings with Absolute Strength.
Known Objects Edit
- Ox Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Armor of the Eight Immortals (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Oni Masks (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Stone Masks (Jojo's Bizarre adventure)