- Hyper/Superhuman/Supersonic Speed
Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally faster over their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level, making them immensely faster than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) without the need to train.
- Accelerated Vision
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced/Supernatural Stamina
- Enhanced/Supernatural Reflexes
- Flash Step
- G-Force Adaptation
- Velocity Sharpened Perceptions
- Afterimage Creation
- Aim Dodging
- Air Dashing
- Cyclone Spinning
- Invisible Speed
- Molecular Oscillation
- Speed Combat
- Speed Strike
- Time Travel
- Tornado Creation
- Peak Human Speed
- Enhanced Speed
- Supernatural Speed
- Type I: User can travel at or beyond the speed of sound, at a super-sonic level.
- Type II: User can travel at at least Mach 5 and beyond, granting them hyper-to-high hyper sonic speeds.
- Absolute Speed: User can travel near, at, or beyond the speed of light.
- High-speed movement may be hard to control and adjust to.
- Unless the user has Supernatural Stamina, their body produces toxins faster than normal, giving them a time limit.
- Hustler (Doraemon)
- Rabbit Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Fancy Feet (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Boot of Hermes (God Of War)