- Super Sense
- Superhuman Sensory System/Sense
User senses of sight, taste, hearing, touch, and smell are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more acute than their race. They can see kilometers away, see the faintest distinctions, track things too fast for the natural eye, hear through dense walls perfectly, listen to a sweat drop from someones face in another room, smell anything over vast distances, able to smell individual molecules/atoms, conceptual forces and even immaterial beings/entities, taste the smallest details; to the extent of molecular distinguishment, and feel the slightest vibration in the air and ground.
- Enhanced Senses: Users senses are extremely accurate.
- Supernatural Senses: Users senses are supernaturally acute.
- Absolute Senses: Users senses are enhanced to universal scale.
- May be constantly active and/or un-blockable/un-ignorable.
- May be more susceptible to sensory attacks.
- Allergies of a certain nature might prove to affect a Supernatural Sense more due to the nature of the sense.
- Kryptonians (DC Comics); when empowered by a yellow sun
- Werewolves (Mythology/Folklore); when empowered by the moon
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Vampires (Hellsing)
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Seras Victoria (Hellsing)
- Feral (Marvel Comics)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Thornn (Marvel Comics)
- Wolfsbane (Marvel Comics)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)