Automatically evoke supernatural forces and means to evade capture or attack
CapabilityUsers have the uncanny ability to automatically escape dangerous situations and evade opponents. An example of this would be if the user is pursued by enemies that are physically faster than the user, the user would automatically run in a pattern that would keep them from being surrounded, cut off, or captured by almost all means. Might also allow someone to fight to survive, but evidence of this has not been found. A person can potentially be the world's greatest fugitive (and would probably have a huge bounty on their head).
- Maybe associated with Telepathy, Precognition, and Psychic Navigation
- Maybe associated with Magic
- Probability Manipulation
- May enable certain other abilities to evade others:
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Jump
- Levitation or Flight
- Enhanced Strength
- Tracking Evasion
- Escape Artistry
- Social Cloaking
- Enhanced Reflexes
Known To Have Evaded
- Telepathy (Victoria vs. Edward Cullen Twilight Book Series)
- Precognition (Victoria vs. Alice Cullen Twilight Book Series)
- Superhuman Senses - Smell, Sight, Hearing (Victoria vs. Vampire and "Werewolf" tracking senses Twilight Book Series)
- User can still be taunted into disregarding their ability and choosing to fight instead of fleeing.
- User may be unable to escape from certain almighty powers such as Universal Irreversibility, individuals possessing Omnilock (seeing as no power can lock onto them), beings with Omniscience, etc.
- Low-Level users are limited on how long or how much they can use the ability for a certain amount of time.
- Victoria (Twilight series)
- Mister Miracle (DC Comics)
- Oriana Thompson (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
- Cris Johnson (Next)
- Yorick Brown (Y: The Last Man) survives a plague that wipes out all men and remains fertile. He is never caught by female captors due a mix of this and his Escape Artistry.
- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed)
- Templars (Assassin's Creed)