evoke supernatural forces to evade capture or attack
Users can evoke supernatural powers to automatically escape dangerous situations and evade opponents. An example of this would be if the user is pursued by enemies that are physically faster than the user, the user would automatically run in a pattern that would keep them from being surrounded, cut off, or captured by almost all means.
May enable certain other abilities to evade others:
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Escape Artistry
- Levitation or Flight
- Tracking Evasion
- Social Cloaking
- User can still be taunted into disregarding their ability and choosing to fight instead of fleeing.
- User may be unable to escape from certain almighty powers such as Universal Irreversibility, individuals possessing Omnilock (seeing as no power can lock onto them), beings with Omniscience, etc.
- May be limited on how long or how much they can use the ability for a certain amount of time.
- Victoria (Twilight series)
- Mister Miracle (DC Comics)
- Oriana Thompson (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
- Cris Johnson (Next)
- Spider-Man(Marvel); his Spider-Sense not only detects potential danger, also cause him to automatically react to immediate danger(e.g a gunshot) without him consiously thinking about it.
- Yorick Brown (Y: The Last Man); survives a plague that wipes out all men and remains fertile. He is never caught by female captors due a mix of this and his Escape Artistry.
- Vash the Stampede (Trigun)
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed)
- Templars (Assassin's Creed)