- Cursed/Sacred Fruit Empowerment
- Extraordinary Fruit Empowerment
- Special Fruit Empowerment
The user of this power can gain supernatural powers through consuming supernatural fruit. The fruits can have either a positive or negative effect which could be permanent or temporary.
- Effects may be irremovable by any means short of the user's death.
- Powers granted may be less-than-expected.
- Side effects may arise, whether the energy it takes to cultivate the fruit or eating it.
- May be limited to eating one fruit per person, and any more may cause death for being greedy.
- Spawn (Image Comics)
- Soa (Legend of Dragoon)
- Adam and Eve (Biblical Mythology); knowledge for a price
- Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)
- Devil Fruit Eaters (One Piece); at the price of losing the ability to swim.
- Acacia (Toriko)
- Joie/Joa (Toriko)
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z); Anime only
- Turles (Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might)
- Armored Riders and New Generation Riders (Kamen Rider Gaim)