Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more flexible than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely more flexible than normal members of their species (in that 'verse) can be achieved by any method of training.
They can bend and twist their body far beyond the natural limits of physiology, although still only from the joints. The user is effectively double, triple, or even quadruple jointed, moving their body parts in ways that are normally impossible, and bend in ways they were not meant to.
- Enhanced Body Part Rotation
- Supernatural Agility
- Supernatural Condition
- Supernatural Dexterity
- Supernatural Reflexes
- User can only bend from the joints and spine, long bones stay as rigid as ever.
- Siegfried (Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Troublemaker (Marvel Comics)
- Rag Doll (The Batman)
- Violet Beauregarde (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
- Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)