- "Damn my charisma!!"
- ― Negi Springfield (Negima)
- Supernatural Leadership
Users possess immense charisma that transcends mortal limitations, allowing them to sway virtually anyone as well as entire communities to their cause and service with barely any effort, captivated by their almost irresistible personal gravity and an overriding desire to be part of their world and contribute to its fulfillment.
The power applies equally to virtually any sentient species, including supernatural ones, and may even inspire loyalty in entities that are normally incapable of it. While the power cannot directly override others' will and values, their persuasive abilities are so powerful they may convince them of anything remotely believable.
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
- Empathic Synchronization
- Enhanced Charisma
- Mesmerizing Presence
- Supernatural Beauty
- Supernatural Condition
- Advanced Psionic Shield or Indomitable Will may protect from users' influence.
- Entities of a higher level may be unfazed due to the existential gap between them.
- Griffith (Berserk); following his reincarnation
- Leicester Maycraft (Blessing of the Campanella)
- Sinbad (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Johan Liebert (Monster)
- Ijuuin Kotaro (Rosario+Vampire); anime only
- Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich (Dies Irae)
- Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer)
- Tactically Augmented Organism/TAO (Image Comics/Wildstorm Comics)
- Slick (Marvel Comics)
- Jack Slash (Worm); only with other parahumans