- "You'd be amazed at how Charisma can make you forgive somebody even though they're a completely unredeemable piece of garbage. Charismatic People, they're normally scumbags...It's why they develop the skill, to hide scumbaggery."
- ― Jack O'lantern (Marvel Comics)
- "CHARISMA!! The sheer emotive power that drives a man to follow Hitler, put his faith in a corrupt cult, or swear his loyalty to DIO!!"
- ― Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- "Damn my charisma!!"
- ― Negi Springfield (Negima)
- Supernatural Leadership
Users possess immense charisma that transcends mortal limitations, allowing them to sway virtually anyone as well as entire communities to their cause and service with barely any effort, captivated by their almost irresistible personal gravity and an overriding desire to be part of their world and contribute to its fulfillment.
The power applies equally to virtually any sentient species, including supernatural ones, and may even inspire loyalty in entities that are normally incapable of it. While the power cannot directly override others' will and values, their persuasive abilities are so powerful they may convince them of anything remotely believable.
- Charm Mode
- Psychological Intuition
- Subordination Manipulation
- Users of Indomitable Will/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Entities of a higher level may be unfazed due to the existential gap between them.
- DIO (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III Stardust Crusaders)
- Griffith (Berserk); following his reincarnation
- Leicester Maycraft (Blessing of the Campanella)
- Jun Watarase (Happiness!); after being infused with magic
- Sinbad (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
- Johan Liebert (Monster)
- Ijuuin Kotaro (Rosario+Vampire); anime only
- Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich (Dies Irae)
- Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer)
- Tactically Augmented Organism/TAO (Image Comics/Wildstorm Comics)
- Slick (Marvel Comics)
- Jack Slash (Worm); only with other parahumans