The power to mimic the skills/attacks/movements/powers of others in superior way.
- Perfected Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
- Superior Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Replication
User can mimic/replicate skills, powers, attacks, movements, etc. of others in superior way compared to target they copied the skill/power/movement/attack from.
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Attack Recording
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Knowledge Replication
- May have a time-limit for how long the powers/skills/attacks/movements are retained.
- Accumulation may cause a power overload.
- May only be able to copy a limited amount of powers, skills, attacks, movements at a time.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Users of Power Mimicry Immunity and Singularity are immune.
- Tambourine (Dragon Ball)
- Mr. Simon Bedlam (Get Ed)
- Medaka Kurokami (Medaka Box)
- Sakamoto (Sakamoto desu ga?)