- Sugar Control
- Sweet Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate sugar, which is the generalized name for a class of chemically-related sweet-flavored substances, most of which are used as food.
There are various types of sugar derived from different sources, and are found in the tissues of most plants but are only present in sufficient concentrations for efficient extraction in sugarcane and sugar beet.
- Create/generate/increase sugar.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate sugar.
- Crystal Attacks using sugar.
- Crystallization into sugar.
- Move/lift sugar at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Matter Surfing by riding mass of sugar.
- Organic Attacks using sugar.
- Organic Constructs using sugar, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Alcohol Manipulation and Organic Acid Manipulation via fermentation.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystal Mimicry
- Dust Manipulation
- Enhanced Speed from sugar rush.
- Fire Generation sugar is highly flammable.
- Food Manipulation
- Health Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- May be unable to create sugar, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Chatsberry (Adventure Time)
- Princess Bubblegum (Adventure Time)
- StickyBeard (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Heinrich Von Marzipan (Codename: Kids Next Door); via the Blurple berry jewel, chocolate volcano infusion, and Sacred Golden Caramels.
- The Sweet card (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- General Gasparde (One Piece)
- Charlotte Opera (One Piece)
- Confetti (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Emma Wilder (The Last Mimzy)