Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Thanks to you all, we have averted catastrophe. It was not without its price, however. But steel is forged through fire, and like it, we have been made stronger. We are prepared for what the future brings..."
- ― Closing Words (X-Men: Evolution)
The ability to gain strength from suffering. Variation of Affinity.
- Anguish Affinity/Empowerment
- Misery Affinity/Empowerment
- Suffering Affinity
- Torment Affinity/Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from suffering of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from suffering or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- The user needs suffering to sustain their strength and without it they would be powerless
- The Carronade (Breath Of Fire)