The power to adapt to underground environments. Variation of Environmental Adaptation.
- Cave Adaption
- Terrane Adaptation
- Underground Adaptation
User is able to survive and adapt to underground, stuffy, low-light terrene conditions like caves/tunnels with senses, endurance and breathing adapted for such (perhaps also adapted for intense heat, if adapted for areas closer to the earth's core).
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Endurance
- Night Vision
- Seismic Sense
- May gain Photosensitive eyes.
- May have Aversion to sunlight.
- Mole Man (Marvel Comics)
- Morlocks (H.G, Wells's The Time Machine)
- Kiriha Kurano (Invaders of the Rokujyoma)
- Mogmas (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Ground-type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Graboids (Tremors)
- Earth Release users (Naruto)
- Mole People (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
- Blink (Spyro series)
- Sluggoth demons (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Drimogemon (Digimon)
- Digmon (Digimon)
- Silurians/Homo Reptilia (Doctor Who)
- Praxis Inhabitants (Sanctuary)
- Sand Rippers (Ben 10: Omniverse)