The ability to create a replacement object/being for oneself or anything else.
- Replacement Creation
- Trading Places
The user can create a substituting replacement object or beings if in the event of being in danger or getting attacked. They can take any object or entity and switch places with themselves at the very last moment before getting attacked and catch their enemies off guard.
- The user may not use this power if there is no entities or objects around.
- Tuwarmon (Digimon)
- Indie Delagrandaventure (Dofus: the treasures of Kerub)
- keribim krepin (Dofus: the treasures of Kerub)
- Edge (Final Fantasy IV)
- Ninja Rangers (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat)
- Ninjas (Naruto)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Pokémon that can use "Substitute" (Pokémon)
- Valerie "Valentine" (Skullgirls)
- Blake (RWBY)