The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of inorganic elements. Technique of Elemental Manipulation.
- Elemental Body/Form/Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into fundamental elements, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of element, in which case, it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Elemental/Energy Generation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the element transformed.
- Acid Mimicry
- Ash Mimicry
- Earth Mimicry
- Clay Mimicry
- Coal Mimicry
- Concrete Mimicry
- Crystal Mimicry
- Magma Mimicry
- Metal Mimicry
- Mud Mimicry
- Salt Mimicry
- Sand Mimicry
- Stone Mimicry
- Energy Physiology
- Ethereal Physiology - considered the fifth Classical Element.
- Fallout Mimicry
- Gas Mimicry
- Liquid Mimicry
- Shadow Mimicry
- Weather Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental-Mechanical Physiology
- Elemental Regeneration
- Elemental Soul
- Elemental Transmutation
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Opposite elements may contradict each other.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- User is subject to all effects that affect the material they are made of.
- If composed of reactionary elements, the user can be rendered inert at sub-zero temperatures due to chemical reactions ceasing at that point.
See Also: Elemental Shapeshifter.