Metamorpho (DC Comics) one of the Metamorphae: beings born of mortal clay and gifted with the ability to control the elements of Earth.
have body made up of inorganic elements
- Elemental Body
- Elemental Form
- Elemental Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into fundamental elements, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of element, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Elemental Generation/Energy Generation
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the element transformed.
- Acid Mimicry
- Air Mimicry
- Ash Mimicry
- Earth Mimicry
- Energy Physiology
- Ethereal Physiology - considered the fifth Classical Element.
- Shadow Mimicry
- Water Mimicry
- Weather Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Entity Creation
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration
- Elemental Transmutation
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Spatial Mimicry
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Cannot merge with existing material.
- Opposite elements may contradict each other.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.