Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Eleventh Dimension Travel/Teleportation
- Fourth Dimension Travel/Teleportation
- Spatial Teleportation
- Subspace Teleportation
- Space-Time Movement/Migration/Teleportation
The user can teleport into and out of subspace (also known as hyperspace), an "alternate" space adjacent to the "normal" three-dimensional space and an integral part of the space-time continuum that coexists with normal space but is also distinct. This allows the user (and anything that they teleport) to travel much faster than the speed of light in normal space, as they move from one location to another instantaneously, while ignoring all physical obstacles in between.
The principle of this ability is a utilization of Dimension Shifting: jumping from the 3rd dimension into subspace (commonly depicted as the 4th or 11th dimension, though other dimensions may be used), which provides a "shortcut" by drastically decreasing distance, and then jumping back out to a different spatial location. This differs from regular teleportation, which is simply moving from one spatial location to another without shifting into or out of the same space. Using this principle, one can even teleport physical matter into another object that is occupying the target location.
Because subspace is an integral to normal space, the user can also travel through alternate timelines, dimensions or even realities by utilizing the extra dimensional space as an intermediate tunnel of sorts, or remain inside the upper plane to serve as a safe pocket dimension haven of sorts, even using it as a storage space. Powerful users can even tear apart subspace to cause damage or open portals in between two spaces linked by the subspace.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness: Ensure target location is devoid of physical matter to prevent backfiring.
- Interstellar Travel: Travel interstellar distances.
- Hyperspace Travel: Travel faster then light.
- Spatial Attack: Teleport physical matter into an opponent, causing unstoppable damage.
- Spatial Mimicry: Teleport only parts of the user to through the space-time continuum, leaving them to occupying the three-dimensional space without physical form.
- Teleport out of harm's way.
- Teleport to incredible distances instantaneously.
- Teleport past walls and obstacles.
- Teleport objects to another location, creating instant mailing.
- Teleport to other timelines or dimensions using subspace as an intermediate stop.
- Teleport objects into a target, causing telefrag, punching holes or bisecting the opponent.
- More advanced users can teleport even air or water molecules in the air when more physical ammunition is lacking.
- Teleport an attack back at the opponent.
- Teleport an opponent to the front to intercept an incoming attack, gaining a shield and causing the opponent's attempt to backfire at the same time.
- Teleport a massive object above the target, letting it crash down to crush the opponent to death.
- High-level users can teleport parts of an opponent away, such as removing a limb, internal organs, or even a head, instantly killing them.
- Telefrag, which is entering the spatial location that is preoccupied by existing matter, can cause lethal backfiring. This is especially troublesome as speed of teleportation may be too fast to control.
- Tearing through subspace rifts can cause instability in space.
- May require a good amount of energy to perform.
- Can teleport to the wrong location if not focused.
- Dependent on the users, sometimes subspace may be turbulent and require stabilization before travel.
- Only high-level users can travel through timelines or alternate realities.
- Dimensional Distortion
- Portal Creation
- Portal Physiology
- Spatial Manipulation
- Time Travel
- Devil's Road (Final Fantasy IV)
- Sub-Quantum Transporter (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Celestial Express (Valkyrie Crusade)