- Eleventh Dimension Manipulation
- Pocket Dimension Manipulation
- In-Between Space Manipulation
- Subspace Bending/Manipulation/Warping
User can create, shape and manipulate subspace — a dimensional space exists as part of the normal 3rd dimensional space. In general, this refers to the 11th dimension, but more specifically, it can be a pocket dimension created by the user, which is loosely connected to the normal world.
Normal Spatial Manipulation controls the normal subspace to certain levels, mainly to use this "inside space" to link two points of 3rd dimensional space together for portals and spatial movements. This ability differs in that it controls the "inside space" alone, as a Personal Domain; this allows them to control the goings-on inside the dimension, but cannot affect normal space outside.
- Create/generate, delete, shape and manipulate subspace.
- Conscious Spatial Awareness: limited to within the subspace.
- Dimensional Manipulation: limited to the subspace dimension.
- Portal Creation
- Spatial Attacks using subspace.
- Spatial Constructs using subspace.
- Subspace Travel
- Pocket Dimension Creation: Create a new, personal subspace dimension.
- Spatial Mimicry: Warp parts of the bodies into subspace, leaving only a visual of their forms in the 3rd dimension, akin to a hologram, effectively becoming intangible.
- Dimensional Slicing: User attacks by shifting between the 3rd and 11th dimensions repeatedly in a saw fashion, slicing through matter.
- Spatial Rift: Using the subspace to connect two spaces in the third dimension.
- Spatial Slicing: User creates a tear in subspace, causing the corresponding section of the third dimension to be slashed.
- Spatiokinetic Combat: Utilize subspace warping for combat purposes in various methods.
- Absolute Storage
- Aether Manipulation by manipulating the unique essence that flows through the universe and all that exists in it.
- Meta Space Manipulation
- Nothingness Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Space Embodiment
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Spatiolock by placing themselves outside space.
- May be unable to create subspace, being limited to manipulating only the already existing one.
- Cannot affect users of Spatiolock, Spatial-Temporal Lock or Omnilock.
- Users of Spatial Manipulation can easily control and overpower subspace alone.
- Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach)
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- Kagerōza Inaba (Bleach)
- Road Kamelot (D.Gray-Man)
- Hong Shen-long (Daybreak!! Men's Private School: Young Men, Embrace the Great Death)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Solanogen-based Lifeforms (Star Trek: TNG)
- Kain (Tenchi Muyo! In Love)