The power to subjugate others by dominating them and their ability to be sentient and independent beings.
- Free Will Suppression
- Human Subordination
- King's Rule
- Loyalty Manipulation
- Minion Creation
- Ruler's Magic (Fairy Tail)
- Sentience Manipulation & Control
- Will Control/Domination
Users gain significant influence over intended targets, allowing them to control, strengthen or weaken physically, mentally or magically (including all supernatural powers) and otherwise manipulate their victims as they wish, even summoning beings to serve them or dismiss those they wish to.
The user can even extend their power as to switch their victims loyalties to the user without focusing on controlling them and the victims view the users as kings/queens and their one true masters.
- Army Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Command Inducement
- Companion Allegiance
- Control Manipulation
- Dimensional Storage
- Energy Drain
- Energy Transferal
- Enhanced Charisma
- Leadership Empowerment
- Loyalty Based Power Bestowal
- Loyalty Based Power Replication
- Mass Consciousness
- Mental Manipulation
- Monarchy Inducement
- Overwhelming Influence
- Prayer Empowerment
- Superpower Manipulation
- Tactical Analysis
- Trust Manipulation
- Upgrading Subordination
- Absolute Command
- Authority Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Supernatural Charisma
- Supreme Voice
- Tactical Genius
- Worship Empowerment
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- User may be "weak" in various ways due to over-reliance on others.
- User may be unable to act on their own.
- User is likely to become supremely over-confident/arrogant.
- Stress is also likely to occur due to the user's leadership role.
- There may be limits to the number of victims user can manipulate.
- If the power wanes on one of the subordinates, they might betray the user.
- The user may lose control of their power and may end up being a subordinate to others.
- Indomitable Will and Psychic Shield protect against this power, but can be persuaded to follow them.
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
- Golden Mask and Staff (Pokémon)
- Apples of Eden (Assassin's Creed)
- Staves of Eden (Assassin's Creed)