The power to subjugate others by dominating them and their ability to be sentient and independent beings.
- Free Will Suppression
- Human Subordination
- King's Rule
- Loyalty Manipulation
- Minion Creation
- Ruler's Magic (Fairy Tail)
- Sentience Manipulation & Control
- Will Control/Domination
Users gain significant influence over intended targets, allowing them to control, strengthen or weaken physically, mentally or magically (including all supernatural powers) and otherwise manipulate their victims as they wish, even summoning beings to serve them or dismiss those they wish to.
The user can even extend their power as to switch their victims loyalties to the user with out focusing on controlling them and the victims view the users as kings/queens and their one true masters.
- Army Manipulation
- Command Inducement/Absolute Command
- Companion Allegiance
- Control Manipulation
- Dimensional Storage
- Energy Drain
- Energy Transferal
- Enhanced Charisma/Supernatural Charisma
- Leadership Empowerment
- Loyalty Based Power Replication
- Mass Consciousness
- Monarchy Inducement
- Prayer Empowerment/Worship Empowerment
- Superpower Manipulation
- Tactical Analysis/Tactical Genius
- Trust Manipulation
- Upgrading Allegiance
- Ambition Manipulation
- Belief Inducement
- Empathic Mimicry
- Order Manipulation
- Population Control
- Psychological Intuition
- Sentient Control
- Subliminal Messaging
- Team Combinations
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- User is likely become supremely over-confident/arrogant.
- There may be limits to the number of victims user can manipulate.
- If the power wanes on one of the subordinates, they might betray the user.
- The user may lose control of their power and may end up being a subordinate to others.
- Indomitable Will and Psionic Shield protect against this power, but can be persuaded to follow them.
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
- Golden Mask and Staff (Pokemon)