Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."
- ― Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
The power to cause anything or anyone to go into submission or yield to them. Variation of Defeat Inducement.
- Haoshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Yielding Inducement
The user can cause any opponent to yield to them or admit defeat. The user can use this power to several degrees such as using fear, massive energy, mind control or will control. And sometimes the user can even gain subordinates because their enemies submitted to them.
- Defeat Inducement
- Energetic Pressure
- Fear Inducement
- Incapacitation Inducement
- Killing Intent
- Mind Control
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Paralysis Inducement
- Pressure Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Supernatural Beauty
- Will Breaking
- The Lich (Adventure Time)
- Yamamoto (Bleach)
- Oryx (Destiny)
- Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
- Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha); only Inuyasha, via Subjugation Beads
- Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill La Kill)
- Haoshoku Haki users (One Piece)
- Ungoliant (The Silmarillion)