Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Aero Physiology
- Air Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into air. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Generation/Wind Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Aerokinetic Creature Creation
- Air Manipulation
- Bubble Manipulation (when combined with water)
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the air to fill the wounds.
- Gaseous Physiology
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- May be affected by wind.