Amelia Vought (Marvel) becomes a mist for a quick getaway.
transform into air or other gaseous substance
- Air Physiology
- Gas Physiology/Mimicry
User is able to transform their body completely into air, mist smoke or other gaseous or near-gaseous substance. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Air Manipulation
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Malleable Anatomy
- May need practice to change back.
- May be limited to one type of gas mimicry.
- May be affected by wind.
- Amelia Voght (Marvel Comics)
- Vapor (Marvel Comics)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Dan Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Vortex (Danny Phantom)
- Gas Gang (Batman The Brave and The Bold TV series)
- Smoker (One Piece); via Devil Fruit
- Caesar Clown (One Piece)
- Smoke (Mortal Kombat)
- Zan Hahn (Heroes)
- Spirit of Wind (Shaman King)
- Tom Seeley (No Ordinary Family)
- The Mist Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- The Windy Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Ayame (InuYasha)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Abyss (Marvel Comics)