- Aero Physiology
- Air Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into air. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Generation/Wind Generation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Aerokinetic Creature Creation
- Air Manipulation
- Bubble Manipulation (when combined with water)
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the air to fill the wounds.
- Gaseous Physiology
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May not be able to return into solid form.
- May be affected by wind.