Amelia Vought (Marvel) becomes a mist for a quick getaway.
have a body made up of air or other gaseous substance
- Air Physiology
- Gas Physiology/Mimicry
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into air, mist smoke or other gaseous or near-gaseous substance. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of air, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Generation/Wind Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a gaseous being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Aerokinetic Creature Creation
- Air Manipulation
- Amorphous Physiology
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing the air to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- May be limited to one type of gas mimicry.
- May be affected by wind.