Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Uncontrolled Pathifery
User can let their subconscious spill into the real world, causing various effects, taking symbolic shapes, transforming reality and interacting with it according to the meaning attached to it.
This is a very dangerous ability to have if users do not have enough control over it. Their subconscious is where their minds hide repressed memories, the things they don't want to say out loud nor think about, deepest desires, fears and emotions.
- Fear Manifestation
- Sort of exorcise their own fears and satisfy their own impulses.
- Discover more about oneself things they forgot or kept denying.
- Manifest and wear ideal self like a fine suit.
- The manifestations can take the form of creatures, humans, or alter reality to fit its meaning.
- Fantasy Connecting
- Hallucination Solidification
- Id Beast Creation
- Psionic Image Projection
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Very difficult to control and it's even more difficult to control the manifestations.
- Users own manifestations can kill them.
- Others around the user will be affected.
- Beyonder (Marvel)
- Lorne (Angel)
- Jake (Adventure Time)
- Muramasa (Bleach; can inflict this on other Zanpakuto)
- Jasdevi (D.Gray Man)
- Zemus (Final Fantasy VI); via Zemus' Malice/Mind
- Dave Lister(Red Dwarf)
- Koishi Komeji (Touhou Project)
- Polokus (Rayman 2: The Great Escape)
- Onslaught (Marvel); psionic entity of Professor X and Magneto
- Devil Hulk (Marvel); repressed rage of Bruce Banner.
- The shadow and personae (Shin megami Tensei: Persona Series); solid incarnations of humanities repressed desires.
- Monsters (Silent Hill series); monstrous manifestation of repressed thoughts of those whom entered Silent Hill.
- Jay Ziegler (The Odyssey)