- "This is a temple dedicated to evil. It's built on the desecrated ancient burial ground where other more ancient desecrated burial grounds went when they got evil stuff built all over them. The architect was a necromancer and the contractor was in the eldritch mafia. Which together explains how the corpses from all the desecrated burial grounds were animated to build the temple using their own remains as the masonry. Frankly, we'll be lucky if the architecture is only sentient. It could also be filled with rage. Or crazy"
- ― Drizz'l (8-Bit Theater)
- Building Mimicry/Physiology
- Structure Mimicry
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of various kinds of buildings and non-building structures (houses, bridges, etc.), which grants several abilities most of which come from the materials their bodies are made of.
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Likely slows or even immobilizes the user.
- Baba Yaga's Hut (Russian Folklore)
- Baba Yaga's Hut (Fables)
- Baba Yaga's Hut (RPGs)
- Chicken Feet House (Geronimo Stilton: The Pheonix Of Destiny)
- House of Bones (House of Bones)
- Constance (Monster House)
- Cat Mansion (Myriad Colors Phantom World)
- Nightstone Manor (Kaiju Combat)
- Stakataka (Pokemon)
- Rigby (Regular Show: Terror Tales of the Park)