- Color Force Manipulation
- Nuclear Fusion Manipulation
- Strong Interaction Manipulation
- Strong Nuclear Force Manipulation
The user can manipulate the strong force which holds together atomic nuclei, they can make objects disintegrate or make protons/neutrons from the environment incorporate into chemical elements and vice versa. This effectively allows the user to control atomic reactions and motions.
Four Interactive Forces
This power is the manipulation of one of the four interactive forces, the other 3 being:
- Atomic Manipulation by controlling the strong force between atoms.
- Collision Inducement
- Electric Field Negation by removing the strong force between atoms.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Matter Creation
- Quark Manipulation
- Due to the power in the strong force, users may only be able to influence objects through direct contact, with immense focus, and/or only temporarily.
- Meisa Ichikawa (Coppelion)
- Gildarts Clive (Fairy Tail)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Okhwang (The God of High School)
- Captain Atom (DC Comics)
- Molecular Destabilizer (Generator Rex)
- Quantum (Marvel Comics)
- Ultra Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)