- "Strength to make the most learned techniques outmoded. That is strength absolute!"
- ― Younger Toguro, Yu Yu Hakusho
The power to infuse strength with physical combat. Variation of Combat Merging.
- Divine Hammer (Dragon Ball Super)
- Strong Fist (Naruto)
The user can mix physical strength with close-quarters combat, giving their attacks great force which can potentially kill their opponents.
- Simply relying on brute force is never a decent strategy.
- Efficiency of power depends on user's level of skill.
- Extensive use may be damaging.
Might Guy (Naruto) using the Night Guy technique, a kick so strong that it distorts space.
Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong/Super Smash Bros.) unleashes his Giant Punch.
Younger Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho) makes heavy use of his physical strength in combat.
Terra's (Kingdom Hearts) fighting style is heavily dependent on brute strength.
Broly (Dragon Ball Z) makes heavy use of his brute strength and size in combat.
After mutating his left arm, Fused Zamasu (Dragon Ball Super) created his own fighting style, Divine Hammer, to make full use of his massive arm and strength.
Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece) used his Gomu Gomu no King Kong Gun, a punch of tremendous power
the aftershock of its impact completely devastate the land of Dressrossa.
Jack Hawksmoor (DC Comics)
Sōsuke Aizen's (Bleach) tremendous strength combined with his sword-skill allows him to slice through Shikai and Bankai with ease.