The ability to steal/absorb the strength of others and add it to one's own level of strength. Variation of Power Absorption.
- Strength Theft/Stealing
The user can steal or absorb the strength/physical power of others and add it to their own to increase their physical attributes. The user can drain away the level of strength an opponent possesses and render them physically weak temporarily or permanently depending on their level of skill. The user can also absorb the physical power from attacks to render them inert.
- May need to make physical contact with an object or individual to steal their strength.
- May be a limit to how much strength the user can take from another.
- Mrrungo-Mu/Enslaver (Marvel Comics)
- Rogue (Marvel Comics)
- All For One (My Hero Academia)
- Hades (Hercules)
- Vorahk (Bionicle)
- Ban (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Twenty-Man Tommy (Wildstorm Comics)
- Hades (Disney's Hercules)