become a book's character.
The ability to mimic the powers and traits of book characters. Technique of Literary Manipulation.
- Fairy Tale Mimicry
- Fantasy Mimicry
- Story Immersion
User can become a book characters, mimicking the powers and traits of book characters either by entering books, possibly taking the place of the character they're mimicking, or drawing the power from the character into world outside the books.
- Book Physiology
- Cartoon Materialization
- Electronic-Media Jumping is a version of this ability for films or videos.
- Imagination Manipulation
- Imaginary Physiology
- Literary Manipulation
- Paint Manipulation is a version of this ability for paintings.
- Becoming a character risks personality spill-over or even total loss of self if the character is too powerful.
- May get permanently stuck in a book.
- May die in the real world if they die in the book.
- SCP-826 - Draws You into the Book (SCP Foundation)
- The Supernatural Storybook of the Underworld (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- The Nine Kingdoms (The 10th Kingdom)
- The Enchanted Forest (Once Upon a Time)
- Wonderland (Once Upon a Time)
- Neverland (Once Upon a Time)
- Oz (Once Upon a Time)
- The Land Without Color (Once Upon a Time)
- The Homelands (Fables)