An example of a story.
take on the traits, abilities, and powers of storybook characters.
The ability to mimic the powers and traits of book characters.
- Fairy Tale Mimicry
- Fantasy Mimicry
Variation of Storybooks
- Children's stories
- Action/Adventure stories
- Stories of legends and myths
- Horror stories
- Graphic novels
- Romance novels
- Harem stories
Users of this ability are to turn their lives into a fantasy tale and live it as if they were the actual characters in the book.
- Users are capable of making the story into their own personal adventures.
- Gain vast and mysterious powers, depending on what book they're in.
- Use Literary Manipulation and make the book into any story you want.
This power is divided into two branches, some users may be able to use both:
- Immersive: User enters the story as a character, observer or him/herself. If they take part of character the user may replace him/her or merge into the existing one, regardless they gain the abilities (whether racial or personal) and equipment. User may be able to take other people with them into the Story or even take objects out of them into real world, note that unless they wish to do so, taken objects do not disappear from the story.
- Manifesting: User draws power from single specific character in the story (they may be limited only single one but more likely able to switch between characters every time they use this power). They may simply tap the power without outward changes or become a manifestation the character gaining all their abilities and equipment.
- Cartoon Materialization
- Electronic-Media Jumping is a version of this ability for films or videos.
- Paint Manipulation is a version of this ability for paintings.
- Becoming a character risks personality spill-over or even total loss of self if the character is too powerful.
- Could be permanently stuck in a book.
- Could die in the real world if they die in the book.
- Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents); via his Crimson Chin comic books
- Grim (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
- Every Man (The Simpsons)
- Maya Schrödinger (Wild Arms 3); Can gain abilities from the books character
- Ungaro's Stand: Bohemian Rhapsody (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part VI)
- Toon Monsters (Yugioh)
- Pagemaster (The Pagemaster)
- The 12 Eto Rangers (Eto Rangers)