Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Stories are flexible. You can even use that as the groundwork to make a different story."
- ― Toussaint Neshinbara
- Fairytale Shifting/Tuning
- Fiction Swapping
- Story Shifting
User can change/shift the events, plot, characters, locations, structure, etc. of one story into another story, changing the plot/concept of the receiving story, such as changing the plot of that story or add another, change the characters or add some from another story, change up or add some events, or even bring in some new locations.
- Alternate Timeline Creation: By shifting and moving events, plots, etc. in stories.
- Concept Destruction: Destroy the concept of the original story by replacing it with another.
- Destiny Assignment: Due to switching the plot, the characters have a new destiny.
- Event Manipulation
- Insertion & Removal: Remove things from one story and add them to another.
- Location Swapping: Between stories.
- Plot Bending: Bend plots between stories due to adding locations, events, or even adding a new plot.
- Speed Theft: Capturing the elements of a story (Plot, structure, events, etc.) and putting it into another story can negate how fast it goes.
- Structure Merging: Merge the structures with other structures in the story to make a new.
- Doesn't warp reality.
- The user can't manipulate anything, just switch and move.
- User might need to change the story plan in order to go with the locations and plots if adding.
- Toussaint Neshinbara (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Ataru Moroboshi (Urusei Yatsura); after destroying the library