The user can manipulate the stories and its characters, events, and locations. Sub-power of Literary Manipulation.
- Fantasy Control/Creation/Manipulation
- Literary Control/Creation
- Story Control/Creation
The user can manipulate stories and its characters and how they act, what they can do, etc., the locations and what they look like, and the events of the story as well as how it starts and ends.
- Animation & Comics Materialization
- Destiny Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Fantasy World Creation
- Future Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Probability Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Story Creation
- Story Shifting
- Users are quintessentially limited to controlling a single story at a time.
- Characters trying to contradict the story by disobeying the User can destroy the story.
- The Create Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Author's pen (Once Upon a Time)
- Sakura's feather (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
- Wizard Storybook (Wizards of Waverly Place)