Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can manipulate the stories and its characters, events, and locations. Sub-power of Literary Manipulation.
- Fantasy Control/Creation/Manipulation
- Literary Control/Creation
- Story Control/Creation
The user can manipulate stories and its characters and how they act, what they can do, etc., the locations and what they look like, and the events of the story as well as how it starts and ends.
- Animation & Comics Materialization
- Destiny Manipulation
- Event Manipulation
- Fantasy World Creation
- Future Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Power Bestowal
- Probability Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Story Shifting
- Users are quintessentially limited to controlling a single story at a time.
- Characters trying to contradict the story by disobeying the User can destroy the story.
- Thomas Shakespeare (Horizon In The Middle Of Nowhere)
- Naoko Yanagisawa (CardCaptor Sakura); using The Create card
- Bobbi and Patrick (Bedtime Stories)
- Skeeter Bronson (Bedtime Stories)
- The Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji aka. Black Butler)
- Drosselmeyer (Princess Tutu)
- Fakir (Princess Tutu)
- Narrator (The Stanley Parable)
- Henry Mills (Once Upon a Time)
- Isaac Heller (Once Upon a Time)
- The narrator (Cthulhu saves the world)
- Ghost Writer (Danny Phantom)
- The Create Card (CardCaptor Sakura)
- Author's pen (Once Upon a Time)
- Sakura's feather (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
- Wizard Storybook (Wizards of Waverly Place)