Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Storm Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into storm cloud: a severe weather that may be marked by strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm) or wind transporting some substance through the atmosphere (as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.).
Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of cloud, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Blizzard Creation/Snow Manipulation
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability: as a cloud-like being, user is extremely hard to harm by direct attacks.
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't air-proofed they can pass through it.
- Lightning Bolt Projection
- Rain Creation
- Air Mimicry
- Bubble Mimicry
- Cloud Mimicry
- Enhanced Regeneration by drawing the element to fill the wounds.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Shadow Mimicry
- Smoke Mimicry
- Storm Creation
- Storm Embodiment
- Vapor Manipulation
- Water Mimicry
- Weather Manipulation
- Ba'al (Ba'al - God of the Storm)
- Mafuga (Doraemon)
- Masami (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- CJ (Regular Show)
- Storm (Marvel)