The power to manipulate storms. Variation of Weather Manipulation.
- Storm Control
User can sense, create, shape and manipulate storms, including strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm), or wind transporting substance through the atmosphere as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.
- Air Manipulation for winds of every power-level:
- Electricity Manipulation
- Storm Generation
- Storm Negation
- Thunder Manipulation
- Thundercloud Manipulation
- Water Manipulation rain, snow, sleet, hail, floods, monsoons, sub-zero rain, etc.:
- May not be able to generate storms, having control over existing ones.
- May require the necessary elements for a storm, ie enough moisture, etc.
- May only manipulate certain aspects of storms, instead of all aspects.
- May require pulling heat/moisture from the surrounding environs to create the proper storm conditions.