- Rock Mimicry/Physiology
- Stone Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into stone. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of stone, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
There are several kinds of stone, of varying hardness and durability. The user may be able to tap the varying abilities of them, for example the sharpness of obsidian.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Concrete Mimicry
- Crystal Mimicry
- Diamond Mimicry
- Earth Mimicry
- Elemental Transmutation
- Geokinetic Regeneration using stone.
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Mineral Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Terraportation - through stone
- Very likely slows the user.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.