| Stench Generation
Bacterian (Dragon Ball) is a well-known user of this ability
Generate powerful and disgusting odors
The ability to generate an odor to repel enemies or knock them unconscious. Sub-power of Fragrance Manipulation and Bodily Gas Manipulation. Opposite of Stench Removal.
The user can generate an odor to repel, slow down, paralyze or even render foe(s) unconscious. Could come from bad breath, arm pits, smelly feet or farts.
- Stink Breath
- Overpower people with Enhanced Senses because of their sensitive noses and possibly eyes.
- Some stenches maybe flammable to produce flames or explosions.
- May be constantly active.
- Stench may smell bad even to user.
- Some foes may be resistant or even like the smell.
- Foes may not have sense of smell or is wearing something to prevent them from breathing bad air.
- User may not stop smell in time which could repel, harm or kill allies.
- If stench is explosive and used around fire or Fire Manipulation, then user would be hurt or dead.
- Some smells could be cancelled by users with Water Manipulation and Air Manipulation.
- Deoxygenation could cancel it out, because stenches needed to be breathed in by air.
- Protected Senses will keep their sense of smell from overloading.
- The stench will give away the user's position at all times.
- Toad (Marvel)
- Smell (Marvel)
- Pepe Le Pew (Looney Tunes)
- Al Bundy (Married with Children)
- Ed (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants, episode "Sundae")
- Pumbaa (The Lion King)
- Bacterian (Dragon Ball)
- Gasser (Bobobo-Bo-Bobo)
- Jiggle Butt Gang/Big Butt Bandits (Rave Master/Fairy Tail)
- Grimer (Pokemon)
- Muk (Pokemon)
- Stunky (Pokemon)
- Skuntank (Pokemon)
- Most Poison-type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Hotori and Kotori (One Piece)
- The Spleen (Mystery Men)
- Wario (Wario Land/Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
- Kuma (Tekken)
- Stinkfly (Ben 10)
- Swampfire (Ben 10)
- Stinky (Casper the Friendly Ghost)
- Gloom (Pokemon)
- Neko Majin (Neko Majin Z)
- Franky via Coup de Boo (One Piece)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto/Naruto: Shippudden only in jokes)
- 254/Mr. Stenchy (Lilo and Stich)
- Skunk (Skunk Fu!)
- Were-Skunk (Regular Show)
- Stinkor (He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
- Cyrille Le Paradox (Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time)
- Perplexulo (Spacebear)
- Stench (Crash Bandicoot series)
Stinky (Casper, the Friendly Ghost), has breathe so horrible, it can knock someone unconscious.
If you think this monster is stinky...
...then you haven't seen or smelled Trubbish's evolve form Garbodor.
Grimer and Muk have a very powerful stench from their filthy sludge bodies.
SpongeBob and Patrick (SpongeBob SquarePants) gaining rancid breath after eating SpongeBob's sundae.
When SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants) had his suds contained in his body, he released a massive wave of diseased stench.
Flies are attracted to Ed's stench.
Gasser (Bobobo Bo-Bo-Bobo) battles with Fist of the Back Wind.
As a skunk, Cyrille Le Paradox (Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time) secreted a natural odor from his tail. The smell was so bad that all his henchmen wore gas-masks to protect themselves from his stench.
Perplexulo (Spacebear) casting Odormancy as a cloud of stench on two victims.