Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stink Generation
The user can generate an odor to repel, slow down, paralyze or even render foe(s) unconscious. Could come from bad breath, arm pits, smelly feet or farts.
- Stink Breath
- Overpower people with Enhanced Senses because of their sensitive noses and possibly eyes.
- Some stenches maybe flammable to produce flames or explosions.
- Bodily Gas Manipulation
- Corporeal Evacuation
- Enhanced Breath
- Fragrance Manipulation
- Miasma Emission
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Smoke Secretion
- Social Repulsion; via stink
- May be constantly active.
- Stench may smell bad even to user.
- Some foes may be resistant or even like the smell.
- Foes may not have sense of smell or is wearing something to prevent them from breathing bad air.
- User may not stop smell in time which could repel, harm or kill allies.
- If stench is explosive and used around fire or Fire Manipulation, then user would be hurt or dead.
- Some smells could be cancelled by users with Water Manipulation and Air Manipulation.
- Deoxygenation could cancel it out, because stenches needed to be breathed in by air.
- Protected Senses will keep their sense of smell from overloading.
- The stench will give away the user's position at all times.