Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Steel Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into steel. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of steel, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, steel is malleable, ductile and magnetic/magnetizable, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid steel.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using steel.
- Golem Creation - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - many golems have a variation of this power.
- Iron Mimicry
- Scattering - some users are able to spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Steel Manipulation
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal steel, including Magnetism Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement.
- User is essentially a solid piece of steel, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and the inability to float.