Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to become a steampunk mechanism. Fictional variation of Bionic Physiology.
- Steampunk Body/Form/Robot
User can become or already possesses a physiology based on steampunk: a fictional form of technology and/or aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery. Abilities vary from user to user, as some may utilize different designs from others.
Some may be reliant on simple elements from coal to water to function, requiring them to 'recharge' or else they will become inactive. Some may use batteries or other such power supplies to set the mechanisms in their physiology into motion. Powerful users may utilize perpetual motion as a power source, running forever unless affected by a external force, storingb the unused kinetic energy for a later purpose, assuming they have a method to do it.
- Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
- Oxygen Independence
- Super Strength
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Freezing - Possible by drawing away kinetic motion into themselves.
- Heat Generation - Natural result from their near constantly moving parts.
- Hyperkinetic Exertion - Achieved via overclocking.
- Kinetic Energy Absorption
- Kinetic Energy Combat
- Kinetic Conversion - Transforming energies into other forms for various usages.
- Kinetic Energy Emission
- Bionic Physiology
- Clockwork Physiology
- Dieselpunk Physiology
- Giant Robot Physiology
- Toy Physiology
- Vehicle Physiology
- May require consistent stock of fuel (coal, water, etc.) to operate.
See Also: Steam Punk