User can create, shape and manipulate steam, the gaseous phase of water, which is formed when water boils. Technically speaking, in terms of the chemistry and physics, steam is invisible and cannot be seen; however, in common language it is often used to refer to the visible mist of water droplets formed as this water vapor condenses in the presence of (cooler) air. If heated further it becomes superheated steam.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate steam.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling steam molecules.
- Heat Generation
- Move/lift steam at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Water Attacks using steam.
- Healing Water using steam.
- Hydrokinetic Combat using steam.
- Hydrokinetic Regeneration using steam.
- Hydroportation using steam.
- Steam Mimicry
- Water Absorption by steaming.
- Water Aura using steam.
- Water Touch into steam.
- May be unable to create steam, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Colossal Titan (Attack on Titan)
- Water Hazard (Ben 10)
- Han (Naruto Shippuden)
- Kokuo (Naruto Shippuden)
- Professor Johann Steamhead/Steamhein (Ninja High School)
- Zetramen (Ninja High School)
- Volcanion (Pokémon) via the move Steam Eruption
- James Ray Steam (Steamboy)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Jennifer Freedom (Wildstorm)
- Claudia Units (Last Exile)