User can create, shape and manipulate steam, the gaseous phase of water, which is formed when water boils. Technically speaking, in terms of the chemistry and physics, steam is invisible and cannot be seen; however, in common language it is often used to refer to the visible mist of water droplets formed as this water vapor condenses in the presence of (cooler) air. If heated further it becomes superheated steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Attacks using steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Constructs using steam.
- Aero/Hydrokinetic Generation of steam.
- Heat Generation
- Manipulate the properties of steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Absorption
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Aura using steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Healing using steam.
- Aero-Hydroportation using steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Portal Creation through steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Regeneration using steam.
- Aero-Hydrokinetic Transmutation using steam.
- Nephokinetic Combat using steam.
- Steam Mimicry
- May be unable to create steam, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Colossal Titan (Attack on Titan)
- Water Hazard (Ben 10)
- Lob-Star (Skylanders)
- Han (Naruto Shippuden)
- Kokuo (Naruto Shippuden)
- Professor Johann Steamhead/Steamhein (Ninja High School)
- Zetramen (Ninja High School)
- Volcanion (Pokémon) via the move Steam Eruption
- James Ray Steam (Steamboy)
- Hay Lin (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Jennifer Freedom (Wildstorm)
- Claudia Units (Last Exile)