The ability to go into a mode made for stealth. Variation of Mode Switching.
- Invisible Mode
- Silent Mode
- Stealth State
- Undetectable Mode
The user can go into a mode or form made for stealth, which allows for the user to slip past foes and get in and out of areas undetected. Enemies will be unable to detect the user, and the user is also able to be unnoticed in public, and not be tracked easily.
- Mode Switching
- Powered Form
- Stealth Tactics
- Time of use could be limited.
- Returning to the normal form may be hard or impossible.
- May lose any abilities their normal form has.
- Speed and strength may be affected negatively.
- Miho Jufuku (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Train Heartnet (Black Cat)
- Guenael Lee (Bleach)
- Shinobu Negoro (Buso Renkin)
- Seven Swordsmen of the Mist (Naruto)
- Donquixote Rosinante (One Piece)
- Laffitte (One Piece)
- Genma Saotome (Ranma 1/2); via Umi-Sen-Ken
- Meleoron (Hunter X Hunter)
- True Assassin's Presence Concealment (Fate/Stay Night)
- Protagonists (Grand Theft Auto V, Online)
- Many villains (Power Rangers series)