- " I'm telling you, I don't look like that. Make another."
- "Yes, Lord Ugly-face."
- ― Lord Ugly-Face and Islander (The Simpsons)
- Sculpture Mimicry/Physiology
- Statue Mimicry
The user either is or can become a living statue, which grants several abilities most of which come from the resilient body and the ability to survive even dismemberment and needing only reparation to be perfectly well.
Given all the possibilities for creating a statue, they can have any of the powers under:
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Bodily Functional Powers
- Cryptic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Art Physiology
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Physiology
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Magma Manipulation
- May need an essence to bring the statue to life.
See also: Living Statue.
- Lucky Bell (Super Mario)
- Tanooki Leaf (Super Mario)
- Koura's potion (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad)