- Statue Mimicry
The user either is or can become a living statue, which grants several abilities most of which come from the resilient body and the ability to survive even dismemberment and needing only reparation to be perfectly well.
- Body of wood, ceramics, stone or metal
- Defunct Physiology
- Natural Weaponry
Given all the possibilities for creating a statue, they can have any of the powers under:
- Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Bodily Functional Powers
- Cryptic Physiology
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mythic Physiology
- Art Physiology
- Elemental Constructs
- Golem Physiology
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Organic Constructs
- Toy Physiology
- Depending of the material user is made of.
- Magma Manipulation
- May need an essence to bring the statue to life.
See also: Living Statue.
- Lucky Bell (Super Mario)
- Tanooki Leaf (Super Mario)
- Koura's potion (The Golden Voyage of Sinbad)