The ability to go into a mode made for stamina and endurance. A sub-power of Mode Switching.
- Endurance Mode/Form
- Self-Sustenance Mode
- Stamina Form
The user can go into a mode or form made for stamina, allowing the user to last for a long time without tiring. The user also is able to last long without food, water, oxygen, sleep and other things the body would usually need.
- Enhanced Endurance/Supernatural Endurance
- Enhanced Stamina/Supernatural Stamina
- Hunger Suppression
- Lifeless Continuation
- Oxygen Independence
- Pain Suppression
- Determined Strength
- Mode Switching
- Powered Form
- Powered Exoskeleton
- Survival Mode
- May have to sacrifice another characteristic such as speed.
- May not be able to change back to previous form.
- May lose any abilities their normal form has.
- Age/Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Users of Food Immersion (Toriko)