Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's one of the most wonderful things about Lady Time, isn’t it? How nothing's constant, how everything decays and changes? You call that wonderful? I call it absolutely beautiful! How would it be if everything was always the same? If you never got too big for your dresses, if you never got to pass them on to your sister? If the rainy autumn lasted forever and the spring never came?"
- ― The Doctor (Doctor Who)
The ability to cause anything to remain unchanged so it either doesn't evolve or devolve.
User can cause anything that they target to become unchanging and doesn't progress or regress.
- May suffer from their own effects and may not change as well.
- Useless against Absolute Change.
- Mimihagi (Bleach)
- Sasaki (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya); via Closed Space
- Nurgle (Warhammer 40k)
- Tenma Yato (Kajiri Kamui Kagura)