Bellamy (One Piece) using Spring Hopper against Luffy.
Transform completely or partially into springs.
The power to transform completely or partially into springs. Not to be confused with Spring Manipulation.
- Spring Conversion
- Spring Mimicry
- Spring Transformation
The user can transform completely or partially into springs, aiding their jumping capabilities and granting ability to absorb attacks.
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Speed
- Elasticity by extending springs.
- Transform wrist and foot into spring to enhance punches and kicks.
- Spinning Attack via twisting and winding up ones coils tightly they can create heavy hitting strikes augmented by centrifugal force.
- Utilize excessive springing sound to disorient opponents.
- Taking the amount of heft one exerts they can collide with objects using great speed & force.
- Projectile Enhancement users can become a makeshift firing mechanism by propelling objects off their bodies.
- Vibration Emission/Sonic Boom Generation By taking advantage of spring recoil.
- If one is strong enough to use air as a bouncing medium, one can perform Double Jump.
- Spring requires solid surface to bounce off, making it useless in midair or soften surfaces such as water and mud. Can be countered if the user can use the air as a medium.
- Difficult to control.
- Springs may get tangled or bent from repeated usage.
- Trajectory is limited to straight-line movement, making user easy to predict. Can be countered if the user can use the spring's elasticity for bending.