Having eaten the Devil Fruit, Bane Bane no Mi, Bellamy (One Piece) is able to turn his legs into springs, allowing to bounce anywhere and gain momentum by doing so.
Transform completely or partially into springs.
The power to transform completely or partially into springs. Not to be confused with Spring Manipulation.
- Spring Conversion
- Spring Mimicry
- Spring Transformation
The user can transform completely or partially into springs, aiding their jumping capabilities and granting ability to absorb attacks.
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Speed
- Elasticity by extending springs.
- Transform wrist and foot into spring to enhance punch and kick.
- Utilize excessive springing sound to disorient opponents.
- Take advantage of spring recoil to create shock waves.
- If one is strong enough to use air as a bouncing medium, one can perform Double Jump.
- Spring requires solid surface to bounce off, making it useless in midair or soften surfaces such as water and mud. Can be countered if the user can use the air as a medium.
- Difficult to control.
- Springs may get tangled or bent from repeated usage.
- Trajectory is limited to straight-line movement, making user easy to predict. Can be countered if the user can use the spring's elasticity for bending.
- Dynomutt (Dynomutt, Dog Wonder)
- Inspector Gadget (Inspector Gadget)
- Bouncer (Skylanders: Giants)
- Coil Man (The Impossibles)
- Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit)
- Bellamy (One Piece)
- Spring Man (Mega Man 7)
- MegaMan Volnutt (Mega Man Legends)
- Hitomonlee (Pokemon)
- Spring Mario (Super Mario)
- Spring Luigi (Super Mario)