The ability to understand and play sports with the proficiency of a master. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Physical Activity Proficiency
- Physically Gifted
- Sport Mastery/Proficiency
User with this ability need only to pick up a sports equipment before they instantly become proficient in it: first time they pick up a football, they can play with pros, the first time they use a bat, they can hit home runs.
Even when not participating in any sports, they can be good in any physical activity, such as jogging, parkour, and/or exercising, this allows others to be at their physical peak.
- Accelerated Development
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Encyclopedic Knowledge only on sports.
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Condition
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication with sports.
- Entertainment Empowerment
- Exercise Manipulation
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Sport Equipment Physiology
- Training Regimen
- May only be proficient at one sport at a time.
- Can still be beaten.
- Can be outdone through cheating.