Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ladle Manipulation
- Power of the spoon
- Spoon Control
User can create, shape and manipulate spoons, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
They can also manipulate sporks (spoon and fork in one) but only to an extent.
- Create/generate/multiply spoons.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate spoons.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using spoons, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using a spoons as a weapon.
- Metal Attacks using spoons.
- Move/lift spoons at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Enhanced Cooking
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create spoons, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Chin Chin (Toriko)
- El Cucharón (El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera)
- Gladys The Kitchen Fairy (Wansapanataym)
- Spoongirl (Spoongirl Cartoon)
- Kadabra (Pokemon)
- Alakazam (Pokemon)
- Mewtwo (Pokémon Adventures)
- Jeffrey/Blue Raja (Mystery Men)
- Spoon Boy (The Matrix)
- Thomas A. Anderson/Neo (Matrix franchise)