- Spiritual Host/Integration
User can concentrate the power of the spiritual being that lies within one's body and manipulate it for various effects, including extra physical strength, mental protection, magical powers, more energy, etc.
The number of spirits sharing the same body can differ under various circumstances. Usually the spirit or spirits take up residence in the user's sub-conscious mind. Some spirits will gladly aid the user while others might seek to take complete control of the user's body, but under some circumstances the relation between the user and the spirit is symbiotic, making them soul-bound to each other.
- Item Possession: while wielding a particular object the user is possessed.
- Object Transfer: sometimes the spirit can be transferred into the user’s body via a magical object or a form of technology.
- Physical Transfer: in this case a person touches the user and thus transfers his spirit into the user's body.
- Sealed: sometimes a spirit is sealed inside the user's body by either Magic, or other means.
- Spiritual Item: Some item's can carry Spiritual Powers an or abilities. That the user can use or agree to use the item with out being under its control. Its more like teamwork or a deal.
- Weapon Control: Can be Possible if Item Container's Spiritual Energy or Control.
- Cosmic Symbiosis
- Demonic Empowerment
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Divine Empowerment
- Divine Force Manipulation
- Inner Beast
- Life-Force Manipulation
- Multiple Souls
- Power Manifestations
- Symbiotic Costume
- User could suffer from mental damage.
- Sudden flashes from the spirit's original memories.
- Possibility of the user losing control of his/her body.
- Sometimes the spirit will possess the user's body like a puppet and take over.
- Limited on how many spirits at a time.
- Power of the spirit could drive the user insane.