The ability to train one's mind to induce a mode consciousness in order to realize some benefit.
- Meditative Hibernation
- Mental Meditation
- Reverie (AD&D)
- Spiritual Concentration/Hibernation
User can enter or has achieved oneness with their spiritual essence as well their mind, making them able to develop a high level consciousness over bodily processes, as well reduce stress and pain on the body. One is also able to detach oneself from worldly concerns, achieve spiritual enlightenment, and gain control of all of their abilities.
- Ability Creation: Manifest or develop abilites in intense concentration.
- Ancestral Evocation: Call on the spirits of one's ancestor whether they be living or dead.
- Astral Projection: Separate one's own spirit from the physical body.
- Clear Mind: Erase all mental limitations and boundaries.
- Inner Power: Gain access to incredible hidden power.
- Maximum Concentration Capacity: Utilize 100% of one's concentration.
- Mediumship: Perceive and communicate with spirits.
- Mind's Eye: Gain control of the rumored third eye.
- Nature Unity: Be at one with nature.
- Pain Suppression: Neutralize the sensitivity of pain.
- Regulate: Control and stabilize one's powers.
- Self-Power Augmentation: Increase one's power to new heights.
- State of Mind: Enter the serene state of mind.
- Tranquil State: Remain calm in any situation.
- Astral Manipulation
- Aura Manipulation
- Chi Manipulation
- Higher Consciousness
- Morality Manipulation
- Psionics/Psionic Manipulation
- Psychological Intuition
- Strong Soul
- Supernatural Detection
- True-Self Recognition
- May require absolute concentration.
- May require a strong mind.
- May take years of practice.
- Mind must be clear.
- May be vulnerable to both physical and/or spiritual influences.