The power to have domain over the realm of spirits. Variation of Afterlife Lordship.
The spirit world, according to Spiritualism, is the world inhabited by spirits. Though a concept of a spirit world is in the constitution of most religions, it is not "itself the religion". Whereas religion regards an inner life, the spirit world is regarded as an external environment for spirits. Though independent from the natural world, both the spirit world and the natural world are in constant interaction. Through mediumship, these worlds can consciously communicate with each other. The spirit world of Spiritualism can be described by mediums in trance.
- Afterlife Lordship
- Afterlife Manipulation
- Astral Plane Manipulation
- Heaven Lordship
- Hell Lordship
- Underworld Lordship
- Maia/The Creator (Sword of Truth)
- Mandros (The Silmarillion/The Lord of the Rings)
- Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Enma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Celestial Spirit King (Fairy Tail)
- Soul King (Bleach)
- minus (KIWIS BY BEAT)
- King Yemma (Dragon Ball)
- Magik (Marvel); At several points rules over the realm of Limbo.
- Ancient Fairy Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D)
- The Anchor for The Other Side (Vampire Diaries)