The power to become one with one's spirit animal.
- Totem Connection
The user is connected, bonded, associated, and/or linked with their spirit animal. They can empathize, communicate, and harmonize with their spirit animal, understand it without communication, mimic its abilities, have a personality that reflects its nature, and summon it as a guardian for a variety of reasons.
The user is, by nature, aware of what species their spirit animal is, and specimens of the spirit animal's species may go as far as to view and treat the user as part of their own group.
Both the user and their spirit animal lack any fear of each other, and depending on how advanced the former is, they could transform/fuse with the latter, and gain any/all the powers associated with the species of the spirit animal's physiology in the process.
- Animal Empathy: empathize with one's spirit animal.
- Hyper Connection: have a very strong emotional bond with one's spirit animal.
- Animal Imitation: mimic the abilities of one's spirit animal.
- Animal Morphing: transform into one's spirit animal.
- Companion Allegiance: form an allegiance with specimens of the species of one's spirit animal.
- Fusionism: fuse with one's spirit animal.
- Materialized Guardian: summon one's spirit animal as a guardian.
- Mind Control: control all members of the species of one's spirit animal.
- Mind Link: develop a mental link with one's spirit animal.
- Remote Symbiosis: possess a symbiotic relationship with one's spirit animal.
- Sensory Scrying: perceive through the senses of one's spirit animal.
- Taming: tame the nature of one's spirit animal.
- Undying Loyalty: the user and their spirit animal are of complete loyalty to one another.
- Zoolingualism: communicate with one's spirit animal.
- Ava Ayala (Marvel Comics)
- Nightwolf (Mortal Kombat)
- Mai's Demons (Kanon)
- Certain Mutants (Crystal Hall); via Avatar Trait
- Humans and their "dæmons" (His Dark Materials)
- Kenai (Brother Bear)